I’m all about no baking recipies. Mainly this stems from my likelihood of causing accidents, and no one wants to have to contact the fire department. So, I’ve compiled several no baking recipies that are easy to make.
For the month of December, I thought something seasonal would be good to post about. Gingerbread Cake Pops were an idea that came to me when I was at Starbucks last year caffinating myself through an anatomy class.
- Mix and crumble 14 gingersnaps together
- Blend the crumbled gingersnaps for 30 seconds (on a highpowered blender)
- Measure and set aside a half cup of a sugar glaze (a cookie butter glaze will work and so will the sugar free glaze)
- Chrush candied gingers till a quarter of a cup can be filled
- Set aside a quarter of a cup of the crushed candied gingers
- Set aside a 1/2 stick of butter or other binder for food
- Place butter in blender with the crumbled ginger snaps and crushed candied gingers
- Take the blended cake pop base from blender
- Form a half inch circles with the cake pop base or take a cookie cutter and make them into gingerbread men shapes
- Dipp the circles (or gingerbread man) in sugar glaze
- Add a lollipop stick into each of the circles
- Decorate with frosting or additional glazes (optional)
- Freeze the cake pops unitl they become solid (a half of a day normally works)