Festival season has kicked started in full swing. With week one of Coachella at an end, it is easy to spot the needed apparel for all future and upcoming music gatherings of the year. In order to make sure you can rock the Balloon and Wine Festival, Lollapalooza Week 2, and Stagecoach one must dress the part.
Music festivals are notably, known for their exotic and bold fashion trends. They normally take inspiration from bohemian and indie fashion influences. This year the trend is a western style.
To blow away all your friends fashion choices and set the trend this concert season simply incorporate these hidden gems to perfect the western vibe.
- Turquoise jewelry is a simple staple that can be found in any thrift store or vintage consignment shop. The bright blue color gives a pop of spring fever. While, the sterling silver outlining brings a desert daydream look.
- Double buckle belts are another easy fashion pick. You can simply loop them through your favorite shorts or have it hang around your dress. The double buckle once again offers the country couture.
- Cowboy hats are a perfect fit for all outfits. They come in multitudes of colors and fabrics so finding the fit for your wardrobe pick is no hassle. You can even spice up the iconic hat with a feather, crown, roses, belt, glitter, or chain. All your festival favorites can be incorporated with the cowboy hat. The best part about this accessory is that it is great for the desert heat.
- Bandannas- or a kerchief are a fun way to accent a plain top or dress. If you’re not wanting to dress up to much, since your to busy planning your concert choices, opt for a fun neck tie. The bandanna has an intricate paisley pattern and bold colors that are bound to draw attention against a plain tank or t-shirt dress. You can utilize it as a scarf, tie, wrist band, or headband. The kerchief has endless ways to portray the newest trend.
- Fringe suede any article of clothes supporting fringe can be deemed western. For more of a cowboy cult classic look incorporate suede as the prominent material. The fringe on any suede piece of clothing adds a nice vintage presence.
- Snake skin ankle booties are an adorable and flirty choice. For all shoe lovers they are a must need in your wardrobe this festival season. The snake-skin presents a confident and chic upgrade to all outfit choices. The pattern offers an alternative bohemian configuration and meshes well with other prints, textures, and materials. It won’t matter if you’re wearing lace or glitter the boots are a must have.