Sales are easy to spot during hallmarked times. Christmas, New Years, Black Friday, Valentines, President’s Day, Easter, and Fourth of July are notorious for the targeted consumer giveaways.
Yet, when the holiday seasons are over its harder to spot the good deals or cheaper buys. Below are a few e-commerce stores that have good quality deals for five dollars or under.
- Forever 21– Offers 500 accessories all under five dollars. These items range from face masks to dorm decor. There are multiple chokers and scrunchies. The stores sale section and basic shop have physical clothing pieces for the cheaper price.
- Dog Dog– A quirky and modern clothing store has several inexpensive products. Primarily they have accessories and slogan shirts under five dollars. The store also has flower crowns and eccentric phone cases. For fun and minimalist fashion statements Dog Dog is the place to shop.
- Modcloth– Their home decor and accessories department always have a few items under five. While, most iteams are custom and quality. The store occasionally has a good sale on their products, making these quick deals wonderful. Especially since most of Modcloth’s products are $25 or over.
- Nasty Gal– Is hosting an amazing 80% off sale. This sale is featuring items starting at $2.00. You can find multiple products in the two to five dollar range in the first few listing of this sale. My favorite products I’ve seen are their artsy cards and fluffy scarves. They also have a few shirts, tassel earrings, highlighter, and bikini bottoms. All products are great buys for summer.
- YesStyle– is a Korean clothing store that offers custom items. Most of the store is cost efficient for lovely embroidered products. My personal favorites under five dollars are their beret hats. They also have adorable socks, unicorn inspired beauty products, lace shorts, and play suites that fall into the five and under category. The whole store is a hidden online gem.